Saturday 12 January 2008

Another Day Counting Northern Rock's Massive Debt

I have spent an hour or two looking at the Financial pages. Again. I must admit that from my point of view, and that includes the TaxPayers position, the biggest maggot in the "pie" is the finagling of the Chancellor, FSA and the Prime Minister.

If only the Bank of England had been allowed to deal with the problem as it first suggested, it would all be over by now. Mervyn King was correct. Yes, depositers and shareholders would lose money. But now. I hope all you working TaxPayers understand that "Some" shareholders will make lots of money out of this. Others though, are going to lose everything. And you, the TaxPayers will end up with the bill, to be paid over many years, a bill of at least £112 Billion. Plus another £500 million. And that is just Northern Rock. there could be others in the woodpile. (I have mentioned somewhere on this site that I'm not very good with figures.)atf.

I am basing my opinions on the Lead Story by Simon Duke page 110, "City & Finance", of the Daily Mail. And the comment section, by Alex Brummer, the City Editor. The Mail publishes a News Paper that is written for the benefit of the average working TaxPayer and those responsible members of the working, TaxPaying Society. It isn't perfect, but it very nearly is.

These are the very people, "ordinary people", as the Labour Party and most other Politicians call them, who fund the massive pay and expenses that MPs and all the other hangers-on pick up every month. And their hands don't even shake. The same "ordinary" people who pays that waster, Adam Crosier at the Post Office an outrageous £1, 250, 000 each year. And a Pension.

Go to the TaxPayers Alliance, website.-: http://www.taxpayersalliance.com/ and see what they have to say about the abuse of your money. Paid to the Treasury and HMRC. I do have a part copy of a confession by David Varney, Chairman of the Inland Revenue in which he confesses, that his Staff, and I believe he ment in His London Office, have stolen £13 Million in cash from the Tax Revenue. This confession was supplied to me by the BBC.

Time I called it a day. I want to spend an hour or so trawling the financial news and then I'm off to bed. My objective is to find enough information, such as Labour Party Funding and the dishonest, if not illegal, way people can buy their way into the governance of this Country and manipulate the Law and buy any Political Policy that suits them. A million £Pound here or there and Westminster falls over in its wish to sell the Voters and the TaxPayers any old rubbish going. Even Global Warming or Genetically Modified Crops. I watched Sir David King, a government advisor on science or whatever. I have come across his work and his opinions before, and my opinion is that he is too close to being a fraud to be taken seriously. He should look again at the "original" concept of GM, as published, and he would then understand why people refuse to eat that Poison. Enough. Good Night All, Pleasant Dreams.
Regards, atflynn.co.uk "Norfolks Mutineer"

No comments: