Friday 14 August 2009

SOWING THE SEED OF TAXPAYERS INDEPENDENCE

I have just completed the second 'phone call that has enlisted the third person to our initial Bank meeting. This is to explain our objective and how it is intended to construct an alternative system of Local Taxation that over-rides any attempt by Westminster to impose any type of Direct Taxation.

I would go as far as to suggest, that what is proposed, is a system of Public Service Funding that is usable across the whole of the European Union and some other parts of the world.

I must now put together the outline of the agenda for our first meeting and then post it here. This is going to be a system that the Taxpayers control, it is only right and proper that they know all about it.

Over the weekend, I'll post the agenda and any comments you Taxpayers want to make, you can. And as I have said, we will begin with just three of us.
I'm hoping to get some feedback from this, given time. But come Monday I will need to start recruiting Businesses and Companies to see if we can enlist them.
Until then, I will need to get quite a lot done, so, Regards, ATFlynn,
"Norfolk's Mutineer"

No comments: