Tuesday 1 December 2009

THE BEGINNING OF THE CHANGE. A NEW START FOR POLITICS AND WESTMINSTER.

             LAUGH  AND  THE  WORLD  LAUGHS  WITH  YOU,

             WEEP  AND  YOU  WEEP  ALONE.

       FOR  THIS  SAD  OLD  EARTH  MUST  BURY  ITS  MIRTH

             THE  TAXMAN  IS  STILL  ON  HIS  THRONE.
                                  -----------------------------------------------------

(With respect to-: Ella Wheeler-Willcox )

Yesterday, Monday the 30th. of November, I had some spare money to hand, so I paid a visit to the Bank in Diss, South Norfolk to make a deposit. While there, I asked to see the Business Manager for a quick chat. I explained that I thought the time might be right for an attempt on my pet subject, changing the system of  Direct Taxation across the Country.
I explained that any serious attempt would need to be made after the Christmas festivities. But it might be for the best, if we tried to catch the mood just now with a glimpse of promise for the New Year and so the one off advertisement for the benefit of all employers and all employees, to counter the absolute nonsense of Golden Gordon's £10Billion give away to all and every third World Country, and some who are not so third World. Yet only a few days ago, three or four at the most, it was announced that £Millions of £Pounds of Taxpayers money has gone missing from another Multi £Billion £Pound fund. Now theres a thing, who would have thought these good people would steal all that money that is supposed to be for poor people.
So.With a walk down Mere Street, I entered the office of the Local 'Paper and I was seen to by Richard Spratt. He explained things to me, the cost and other bits and pieces, and now I shall be going back tomorrow, Wednesday, to place the add' and pay the damages. Enough for now, one or two things I must do. Regards, ATFlynn,
  "Norfolk's Mutineer"

 

No comments: