Wednesday 21 January 2009

MY THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND THE INFORMATION

I had intended to expand my comments of yesterday, but as the gay Gordon will tell you, events dear boy events. I have been hit by an overload of bad news.
My reaction is to hit back. I don't think it a good idea to sit back and let them, that rabble at Westminster, walk all over you and steal your money to pay off the failed "get rich quick" brigade in the City of London and elsewhere.
And then that bunch of ***(I just can't put words to thoughts, when those words are offensive even to myself.)
What with some of the actions that created this awful situation, the fraudulent stastics and, only yesterday, the very iffy inflation figures. Everything about Westminster and Whitehall is now so suspect you know without a second glance, "they are trying to *con* you again.
Well, I have a thought that might give you all a reason to sleep easier tonight. Why not use the good old "Human Rights" argument and promote the Sovereignty of the Poor Bleeding Taxpayer. Don't Taxpayers have Human Rights ???? Have they NO right to object to silly sods in Westminster and Whitehall, stealing their money and giving it away to those, who are too tired to get up in the morning ???
Enough for now, I'll get back to this tomorrow, Kind regards to one and all.
ATFlynn, "Norfolk's Mutineer"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be nice

...if this was to happen:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/?cc=4045390