Monday 20 April 2009

WESTMINSTER SPEAKES, AND AGAIN THE TANGLED WEB REDUCES HONESTY TO NOTHING MORE THAN A JOKE

Today is the 20th. of April. On Wednesday 22nd. the Budget is reported at Parliament. What next for this beknighted Country ???
Have you, like me had just about enough of this Pantomime Politics as now practised at Westminster. Never mind the Bl**** Party, just about every one of the silly buggers are clowns. Never mind the fallout, "ITS ONLY MONEY" and the Taxpayer is going to anti up for that. We make the Tax Laws here in Westminster.
Today, I have just read the, Daily Express; the Daily Mail; the Telegraph. Some years ago, I used to read the Telegraph as first choise. The Daily Mail second and the Express third. Now, I buy no more than four Newspapers each week. Today, Monday, I have bought the Express and the Mail. In the last hour, I have tried to post a comment on the Mail. Nothing doing. In the last few weeks, about four or five, the Mail has refused to accept any comment I have made. I see no reason why I should waste any more time. Likewise the Express and the Telegraph.
It is expected that a number of print media will fold this year. Here in England, I would expect at least five or six Daily Papers to go. And then the Locals ?? Sad to say, they offer no alternative either in Local News or in any attempt at a national coverage. Here in Diss, we have the Express, that is published by the Johnson Press in Scotland. As it stands, it does us proud. But it does its best to avoid Politics. And Politics are about to kill it off.
Unless that is, you join me and make an attempt to rescue our Democracy and Retrieve OUR SOVEREIGNTY from the Dung Heap of Brussels. WHO'S WITH ME ???
Kind Regards, ATFlynn, "Norfolk's Mutineer"

No comments: