Saturday 26 September 2009

TO CONTINUE WHERE I LEFT OFF. IT WAS MY MISTAKE.

I must apologise for this, I'm having a bad time just now. Now, the point where we left off; Only this morning, the BBC. announced that the Gordon Brown Gov' was going to introduce a car parking Tax on all suppermarket shoppers at a stroke. Each Supper Market, would be charged some £600 a year, for every parking space, this cost, would be added to the BILL as you pay for your shopping when you leave. Don't go, there's more. Every time you pay any money into your Pension Account, it looks almost Good. Bloody nonsense. The Pensions providers and the Gov'. are ripping you off for the minimum of some 40/45 % At the end of the day , you might as wel have put your money o0n the favourite at Epsom, on Darby Day. Much more fun.

NOW THEN, Enough of this, please, tell me what is the answer to the total nonsense that drips from the rear end of Westminster???? All of those Members of Parliament, 464, or some such figure. I don't know. But I do declare that I know what to do to Establish Democracy in this Country, again. SOVEREIGNTY is our first objective, once reclaimed, it must never leave a man standing while others oppose the WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Believe me my friends, this is your bloody money, they are stealing it from you. IT WAS EVER THUS..

No comments: