Tuesday 8 September 2009

WHO'S IN CONTROL OF THE CLATTERING TRAIN ?

Tuesday, September's Parish Council meeting this evening. It has been one of those days. The Silly Old Meadow Lady has got a cob on, she isnt the most talkative of Meadow Ladies at the best of time, but today has been ******, shall we just say, one to forget.
Thursday, I'll be at court for the hearing of Barbara Lockwood's case. I did leave a comment on one of the Guardian articles about allowing the Lockerbie bomber Megrahi go, so that there was at least one cell empty in Norwich Prison just in case.
It has just turned a quater to Five in the afternoon, and the wife has the evening meal on the table so I had better go and eat before it is given to the dog. I'll see if I can get back to this later. There is so much change on the financial sector, you can't take your eye off of it for more than an hour at the most.
Back as soon as possible. Regards, ATFlynn, "Norfolk's Mutineer" http://www.atflynn.co.uk/

No comments: