Friday 9 April 2010

ADDSENSE and all that crap.

Some little while ago, probably January or February this year, you, Google, sent me a Letter, by Post, telling me to join up for this nonsense about "Add sense". I tried to. And what happened, I was not accepable. Today, 9th of April, 2010, what happens?
Well you are at it again. Then when I try to sign up for the "Magic Carpet Ride", what happens, the bloody lot fall apart again. Another couple of hours wasted. Please,in the future, keep your bloody brilliant ideas to yourself, at my age, 75, I can hardly afford to waste time the way your back room staff can.
I would be only to pleased to join the advanced bits and pieces of the Technology, but even now, this morning, my email is giving me gip it shows a yellow signal with the one word, "Fault". It has done for the last twelve hours or more. So, my dear "broves", please get your sh** together and provide the service I'm paying for. None of this, "Next Generation" magic. And remember, you have yet to venture into the arms of the Politicians. Who want, like yesterday, to put a block on your activities before the Taxpayer realises the power that is in his hands. Regards, ATFlynn, "Norfolk's Mutineer" (I will ensure all links are posted here.)

No comments: