Wednesday 6 May 2009

Whatever next, I have spent most of today adding bits and pieces to this blog, and then just a few moments ago, I lost the lot::: what next for bad language and desparation. Or arguments that are based on a time that is older than half the population of the world ?? If I said, "go back to the 1970s/ 1980s, and looked at the Local Newspaper reports on River maintainance and Fishing Club reports as to the standard of bygone years and the Stupidity of the Newage EU Directives, many of you will understand the problems of Flooding today. This is not "New, not Global Warming or Global anything. It is just another nonsense dreamed up by arsehole Politicians in their attempt to purloin even more money from your pocket.
But please, please, please; let me point out; "You have it within your power, to abandon the system of Taxation as imposed by Westminster. As do the Taxpayers of Europe and also the Taxpayers of the United States of America. Let me say this once more, and only once more, "This is your bloody money, Politicians must adapt their spending policy, or policies, so that they match the money or funding available. They should not construct their Spending Policy, and then adjust their Taxation Policy to pay for their stupidity.
ME. ? I can only say that it is within your remit to tell Westminster what to do, but it is whithin your power to adjust your income so that: YOU, YES YOU, : are in the position to dictate to Westminster, just how much money you are prepared to allow Westminster to remove from your income. As I have said, I am now Seventy Four years old. My last ambition is to die a pain free death. And some mornings I admit that I am not that well pleased to awake at all.!!!!
But then others are in a much more advanced state of "meltdown than I am. (I believe)
Enough of the doubts... Enough of yesterday.... Tomorrow.. The Future.... Abandoning The Past...
But the future ? The future? Where do we go from here.
Please start with the BASIC's. What price food in the near very near, future ??? It would seem that the United Nations is intent to make an entire nonsense of the availability of foodstuffs. Today is the 6th Day of May. In fact, Wednesday 5th. May 2009. What a bloody day,???? Why have we, we,
the little people; those who would allow an honest governemt to govern, been subject to this absolute GLOBAL nonsense ??? WHY why why. I can't for one moment believe that all of you , you arseholes, believe that you have NO VOICE, to broadcast the fact, you have no sympathy with this or that VIEW. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO WHATEVER VIEW YOU SO DESIRE, BUT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO EXPECT ALL OF THE TAXPAYERS TO FINANCE YOUR DISABILITIES OR ANY OTHER CHOSEN WAY OF LIFE YOU WISH TO ADOPT.
THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE THAT I WISH TO ACKNOWLEDGE, ( back to the almost normal.) Please foregive me, but I did lose almost 24 hrs. of what I believed to be, part of the Banking and the financial nonsense, that I believe will last another generation. (((( There is the possibility that most of this could be negated. That is managed. But what is going on at the moment, is just about an absoloute denial of the facts..
Would it be in order to ask, "how will it be possible to return to a normal Banking arrangement that works in the intrest of the """Customers"""/ and still allow the banks to recover the nonsense that is lost to bad practise. (And all that Debt Debt Debt,)
There is much more of this to say, much more to allow you, yes you the victim of this bloody political nonsense to place before the VOTERS, and I say why should it be expected that you, YOU, the Working Taxpayer, who is the only real victim of the Westminster and also the Washington , WHY THE BLOODY HELL SHOULD YOU, ME OR ANY OTHER SILLY BUGGER, BE EXPECTED TO PAY FOR THIS TOTAL NONSENSE OF A aaa, WORLD ORDER.
Remember, you are paying..
There is more, much more. Back again tomorrow/ Regards ATFlynn, Norfolk's Mutineer*

No comments: