Saturday 27 June 2009

have you Bumholes lost your bottle

How many of you silly buggers read the Daily Express every day ? I know, there are a number of days the paper annoys me as well. But what is the alternative ?
Sorry my friends, but earlier this afternoon, about 1400hrs. I put together the records of my arguement about the very sad state of our Politics today. And now at 2030 eight o'clock in the evening, the dog is sleeping on the pile of Exprexx news papers and I'm left with a wife sleeping as though there is no tomorrow, when it comes to the washing up, I'll remind her. She hasn't done it.

Sorry my friends, but I must call it a day; I did start at about 0300hrs this morning. And now to crown the whole bloody event, the wife is awake and in full flow. I'm off to bed.
Good Night my Friends, ATFlynn, "Norfolk's Mutineer"

1 comment:

Fausty said...

Read blogs? Frequently they elicit far more and they offer the opportunity to network with like-minded people.